TrekFest – the UK’s ultimate trekking challenge returns in 2017.
Early bird registration is now open!
Register before Friday 28th October and save £10 on your registration fee – just enter ‘TREK10’ at the checkout.
Choose Your location. Choose Your distance. Choose Your Charity! It’s that simple.
Find out more about our TrekFest locations by clicking the icons below.
Thousands have taken on the TrekFest challenge over the last four years and helped raise well over a £1 million for UK registered charities. TrekFesters tell us its a truly life changing experience to take part in, the sense of achievement you feel crossing the finish line knowing you made every step count by raising funds for charity is indescribable.
Feeling inspired to follow in their footsteps and take on the TrekFest Challenge? Check out our new video to get a glimpse of what TrekFest is all about…
Look back at the highlights from TrekFest 2016 in our gallery.
- Trek through rugged countryside with the choice of two stunning National Parks
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Two routes (25km and 50km) – a challenge to suit every ability level
- Trek at your own pace
- Event village with camping, parking, showers, toilets and food facilities throughout the weekend – come and make a weekend of it!
- Bring friends and family to savour the atmosphere and cheer you on
- Refreshments en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully route marked – minimal navigation required
- Pre event support to prepare you for the big day
- Fundraise for a CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE or self-fund and pay your own way!